09/07/20: Open the line of the cable cars Breuil-Plateau Rosà, the summer skiing, and the Bike Park.
|TYPE OF TICKET||BREUIL-CERVINIA
|Family (2 members) (16)||846,00||704,00||527,00||404,00||-|
|Baby (17) / Over 80 (5)||Free||Free||Free||Free||-|
AOSTA VALLEY SEASONAL SKIPASSES
Seasonal skipasses valid in all the resorts of Aosta Valley. Click here to see the "Rosso" and "Rosso+Zermatt" tariffs.
The prices are indicated in euros.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1955 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2005 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1939 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2001 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(12) Skipass valid without limitation on the lifts of Breuil-Cervinia, Valtournenche, Torgnon and Chamois and in the area of Zermatt (Zermatt Bergbahnen AG e GGB Gornegrat-Monte Rosa-Bahnen).
(15) Skipass valid without limitation on the following lifts: Cable cars Breuil-Cervinia - Plan Maison, chairlifts: Campetto, Cretaz, Pancheron.
(16) Reductions reserved for all family members on a recently proof of family members; purchase must be made at the same time. Statutory declaration certification will not be accepted( min. two adults, price per person)
(17) Children born after 31/10/2011 will receive a free seasonal skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult, children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" adult tariff for seasonal passes.
(19) Skipass valid for use without limitation on the lifts of Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche, Torgnon and Chamois
* no free skipass for childern born after the 31/10/2011
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 03/05/2020.
Prices of tickets may be sobject to variations in the Euro/Swiss Francs exchange rate
Lift systems opening periods:
Breuil-Cervinia: Every day from the 26th October 2019 to the 3rd May 2020.
Valtournenche: from the 23rd November 2019 to the 13th April 2020.
Chamois: 7-8 December, from the 21st December 2019 to the 29th March 2020.
Torgnon: 7-8 December, 14-15 December, from the 21st December 2019 to the 29th March 2019.