09/07/20: Open the line of the cable cars Breuil-Plateau Rosà, the summer skiing, and the Bike Park.
INTERNATIONAL TARIFFS VALID IN BREUIL-CERVINIA VALTOURNENCHE AND ZERMATT (13)
Every day from the 26th October 2018 to the 3rd May 2020
The validity of tickets is subject to the opening of the ski runs in the International ski area, verify opening at the ticket offices.
Skipasses valid also in Torgnon and Chamois (excluding Regional cable car Buisson-Chamois) from 2 days of validity.
|CONSECUTIVE DAYS (1)(4)(5)|
| HIGH SEASON
from 21.12.19 to 6.01.20
from 1.02.20 to 8.03.20
|WEEKDAYS**||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)|
|MULTI-DAY||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)|
MULTI-DAY INTERNATIONAL TARIFFS: 8 TO 30 DAYS
WEEKDAYS*: Monday to Friday except: holidays,from the 21.12/2019 to 06.01/2020, and from the 01.02/2020 to the 08.03/2020
HOLIDAYS**: Saturday and Sunday, Holidays, from the 21.12/2019 to 06.01/2020, and from the 01.02/2020 to the 08.03/2020
Prices are indicated in euros.
(1) Groups will receive one free skipass every 15 purchased (with the exception of free skipasses), of the same type and duration as those of the group.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1955 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2005 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(4) Children born after 31/10/2011 will receive a free skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult at the same time; children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" tariff for all tickets.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1939 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2001 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(13) International tickets valid on the lifts of Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche and on all the lifts in Zermatt (Zermatt Bergbahnen AG and GGB Gornegrat-Monte Rosa-Bahnen). International tickets purchased in Italy cannot be used departing from Switzerland at the beginning of the day. Prices subject to variation depending on exchange rate € / CHF.
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 03/05/2020.
Lift systems opening periods:
Breuil-Cervinia: Every day from the 26th October 2019 to the 3rd May 2020.
Valtournenche: from the 23th November 2019 to the 13rd April 2020.