CHAMOIS SKI AREA TARIFFS
Weekends 28/29 November 2020; from 5 to 8 December 2020; 12/13 December 2020 and every day from the 19th December 2020 to 5th April 2021
The purchase of tickets is subject to the opening of the ski runs, verify opening at the ticket offices.
|CONSECUTIVE DAYS (4)(5)|
Monday to Friday
|Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)|
|morning until 13.00pm||21,00||19,00||19,00||15,00||16,00||15,00||15,00||11,50|
|afternoon from 12.00pm||21,00||19,00||19,00||15,00||16,00||15,00||15,00||11,50|
Prices are indicated in euros.
Tariffs excluding Regional cable car Buisson - Chamois.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1956 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2006 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(4) Children born after 31/10/2012 will receive a free skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult. children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" tariff for all tickets.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1940 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2002 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
* 6 and 7 day skipasses valid also for 1 day in Torgnon and 1 day in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche.
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 02/05/2021.
Lift systems opening periods:
Chamois: weekends 28/29 November 2020, from 5 to 8 December, 12/13 December 2020 from the 19th December 2020 to the 5th April 2021