06/07/20: Open the line of the cable car Breuil-Plateau Rosà, the summer skiing, and the Bike Park.
CHAMOIS SKI AREA TARIFFS
From 7-8 December 2019, every day from the 21st December 2019 to the 29th March 2020
The purchase of tickets is subject to the opening of the ski runs, verify opening at the ticket offices.
|CONSECUTIVE DAYS (4)(5)|
Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
week end from 7 - 8.12-2019
and from 21.12/2019 to 6.01/2020
and from 15.02/2020 to 1.03/2020
Monday to Friday
|Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)|
|morning until 13.00pm||21,00||19,00||19,00||15,00||16,00||15,00||15,00||11,50|
|afternoon from 12.00pm||21,00||19,00||19,00||15,00||16,00||15,00||15,00||11,50|
Prices are indicated in euros.
Tariffs excluding Regional cable car Buisson - Chamois.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1955 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2005 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(4) Children born after 31/10/2011 will receive a free skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult. children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" tariff for all tickets.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1939 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2001 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
* 6 and 7 day skipasses valid also for 1 day in Torgnon and 1 day in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche.
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 03/05/2020.
Lift systems opening periods:
Chamois: Weekend 7th- 8th December 2019, from the 21st December 2019 to the 29th March 2020