YOUR SAFETY FIRST
CERVINO SKI PARADISE works daily to allow you to use the lifts and slopes safely, but it also needs your collaboration!
> BEFORE LEAVING
* Access to the facilities is limited and regulated. It is therefore strongly recommended that you buy / book your ticket online well in advance.
For information and to buy / book your skipass visit the website click here.
(The sale will start when the plants will be in operation)
* Wear a surgical mask, it is mandatory to access the implants.
* Do not go to the implants if you have a body temperature above 37.5°.
> ARRIVAL AT THE STATION
* After parking the car, try to keep a safe distance from the occupants of the other cars, avoiding crowds.
* In different points of the station there are "Covid Stewards" who have the task of supervising the safety conditions of users and assisting them for any need. Always follow their directions.
* If you need to collect the ticket purchased online, look for the nearest dedicated cash desk.
* Follow the directions to access to the slopes, it is a specific obligation of the user to stand in an orderly row and keep the distance of at least one meter in the queues and in the vicinity of the plants (if you have a tool at your disposal, you can measure it with the stick).
> SKI LIFTS AND SLOPES
* Open lifts (chairlifts without dome) travel fully loaded, while closed lifts (cable cars, gondola lifts and chair lifts with dome) carry 50% of the vehicle capacity.
* The surgical mask must always be worn correctly, covering nose and mouth.
* It is a specific obligation of the user to line up in an orderly row and maintain a distance of at least one meter in the queues and in the vicinity of the plants (if you have a tool at your disposal, you can measure it with a stick).
* For restaurants on the slopes the same rules apply as for restaurants in urban centers and reservations are therefore strongly recommended.
> END OF THE DAY
* If you intend to return in the future, keep your k-card to easily buy your skipass online (recommended).
* Reach your car trying to keep a safe distance from other people as much as possible