SUMMER 2018: MAY WEEK ENDS OPENING 12/13, 19/20, 26/27.
23rd March 2018 Open all the lifts in Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche. Open the links with Zermatt and Valtournenche
|TYPE OF TICKET||BREUIL-CERVINIA|
|Family (2 members) (16)||808,00||672,00||510,00||391,00||-|
|Baby (17) / Over 80 (5)||Free||Free||Free||Free||-|
AOSTA VALLEY SEASONAL SKIPASSES
Seasonal skipasses valid in all the resorts of Aosta Valley. Click here to see the "Rosso" and "Rosso+Zermatt" tariffs.
The prices are indicated in euros.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1953 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2003 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1937 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/1999 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(12) Skipass valid without limitation on the lifts of Breuil-Cervinia, Valtournenche, Torgnon and Chamois and in the area of Zermatt (Zermatt Bergbahnen AG e GGB Gornegrat-Monte Rosa-Bahnen).
(15) Skipass valid without limitation on the following lifts: Cable cars Breuil-Cervinia - Plan Maison, Plan Maison - Cime Bianche Laghi, chairlifts Campetto, Cretaz, Pancheron, Plan Maison, Fornet and Cieloalto.
(16) Reductions reserved for all family members on a recently proof of family members; purchase must be made at the same time. Statutory declaration certification will not be accepted.
(17) Children born after 31/10/2009 will receive a free seasonal skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult, children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" adult tariff for seasonal passes.
(19) Skipass valid for use without limitation on the lifts of Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche, Torgnon and Chamois
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 06/05/2018.
Lift systems opening periods:
Breuil-Cervinia: weekends 14-15 October and 21-22 October, every day from the 28th October 2017 to the 6th May 2018.
Valtournenche: from the 1st December 2017 to the 15th April 2018.
Chamois: 7-10 December, 16-17 December, from the 23rd December 2017 to the 2nd April 2018.
Torgnon: 7-10 December, 16-17 December, from the 23rd December 2017 to the 2nd April 2018.