INTERNATIONAL TARIFFS VALID IN BREUIL-CERVINIA VALTOURNENCHE AND ZERMATT (13)
Weekends 14-15 and 21-22 October 2017 and every day from the 28th October 2017 to the 6th May 2018
The validity of tickets is subject to the opening of the ski runs in the International ski area, verify opening at the ticket offices.
Skipasses valid also in Torgnon and Chamois (excluding cable car Buisson-Chamois) from 2 days of validity.
|CONSECUTIVE DAYS (1)(4)(5)|
|TYPE OF TICKET|| PROMO|
from 28.10.17 to 22.12.17
from 9.04.18 to 6.05.18
from 8.01.18 to 2.02.18
from 5.03.18 to 8.04.18
| HIGH SEASON|
from 23.12.17 to 7.01.18
from 3.02.18 to 4.03.18
MULTI-DAY INTERNATIONAL TARIFFS: 8 TO 30 DAYS
Prices are indicated in euros.
(1) Groups will receive one free skipass every 15 purchased (with the exception of free skipasses), of the same type and duration as those of the group.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1953 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2003 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(4) Children born after 31/10/2009 will receive a free skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult at the same time; children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" tariff for all tickets.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1937 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/1999 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(13) International tickets valid on the lifts of Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche and on all the lifts in Zermatt (Zermatt Bergbahnen AG and GGB Gornegrat-Monte Rosa-Bahnen). International tickets purchased in Italy cannot be used departing from Switzerland at the beginning of the day. Prices subject to variation depending on exchange rate € / CHF.
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 06/05/2018.
Lift systems opening periods:
Breuil-Cervinia: weekend 14-15 and 21-22 October, every day from the 28th October 2017 to the 6th May 2018.
Valtournenche: from the 1st December 2017 to the 15th April 2018.