SUMMER 2018: MAY WEEK ENDS OPENING 12/13, 19/20, 26/27.
22nd April 2018 Open all the lifts in Breuil-Cervinia. Open the link with Zermatt
|TICKET TYPES||ANNUAL SKIPASS|
TORGNON CHAMOIS + ZERMATT (18)
|Family (2 members) (16)||1.131,00|
The prices are indicated in euros.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1953 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2003 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/1999 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(16) Reductions reserved for all family members on a recently proof of family members, purchase must be made at the same time. Statutory declaration certification will not be accepted.
(17) Children born after 31/10/2009 will receive a free seasonal skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult at the same time; children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" adult tariff for seasonal passes.
(18) Valid 365 days from the date of issue. The validity of the ticket is only during the opening of lifts (during the summer opening period validity only on lifts in Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche and on the Zermatt Bergbahnen Ag lifts, Matterhorn area).
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 06/05/2018.
Lift systems opening periods:
Breuil-Cervinia: weekends 14-15 October and 21-22 October, every day from the 28th October 2017 the 6th May 2018.
Valtournenche: from the 1st December 2017 to the 15th April 2018.
Chamois: weekends 7-10 December, 16-17 December 2017, from the 23rd December 2017 to the 2nd April 2018.
Torgnon: weekends 7-10 December, 16-17 December 2017, from the 23rd December 2017 to the 2nd April 2018.