CHAMOIS SKI AREA TARIFFS
7-9 December, every day from the 22nd December 2018 to the 31st March 2019
The purchase of tickets is subject to the opening of the ski runs, verify opening at the ticket offices.
|CONSECUTIVE DAYS (4)(5)|
Saturday, Sunday and holidays.
week end from 7th to 9th.12-2019
and from 22.12/2018 to 6.01/2019
and from 02.02/2019 to 10.03/2019
Monday to Friday
|Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)||Normal||Senior (2)||Teen (6)||Junior (3)|
|morning until 13.00pm||21,00||19,00||19,00||15,00||16,00||15,00||15,00||11,50|
|afternoon from 12.00pm||21,00||19,00||19,00||15,00||16,00||15,00||15,00||11,50|
Prices are indicated in euros.
Tariffs excluding Regional cable car Buisson - Chamois.
(2) Tariffs for adults born before 31/05/1954 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(3) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2004 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
(4) Children born after 31/10/2010 will receive a free skipass of the same validity as that purchased by an accompanying adult. children unaccompanied by an adult will receive a 75% discount on the "normal" tariff for all tickets.
(5) Adults born before 01/11/1938 will receive a free skipass upon presentation of a document with date of birth.
(6) Tariffs for children born after 31/10/2000 upon presentation of an identity document with date of birth.
* 6 and 7 day skipasses valid also for 1 day in Torgnon and 1 day in Breuil-Cervinia Valtournenche.
Skipass issued on keycard subject to € 5,00 deposit, refundable before 05/05/2019.
Lift systems opening periods:
Chamois: 7-9 December, from the 22nd December 2018 to the 31st March 2019