SUMMER 2018: MAY WEEK ENDS OPENING 12/13, 19/20, 26/27.
23rd March 2018 Open all the lifts in Breuil-Cervinia and Valtournenche. Open the links with Zermatt and Valtournenche
DAILY AND MULTI-DAY INTERNATIONAL SKIPASSES
|INTERNAZIONALI DAYS NON-CONSECUTIFS (2)(17)|
week end 12/13, 19/20, 26/27 May and from the 29.06.18 to the 9.09.18
|normal||junior (4)||senior (10)teen (32)|
prices are indicated in euros.
(2) personal tickets valid for circulation on the lifts systems of Cervino S.p.A. and on the Swiss lift systems of Zermatt Bergbahanen AG (Matterhorn area) issued with name and surname from five days and above. The skipass is also valid for circulation on the cable cars with mountain bikes;
(4) reduced tariffs for children born after the 31/10/2002 upon presentation of an identity document and the presence of the person entitled to the reduction;
(5) groups will receive one free ski pass every thirtheen purchased at the normal adult price, of the same type and duration as those of the group;
(8) children born after 31/10/2010 will be issued a free skipass of the same validity as the purchased by an accompanying adult, otherwise upon presentation of an identity document a 50% reduction will be granted on the normal adult tariff;
(10) tickets for adults born before 31/05/1954 upon presentation of an identity document and the presence of the person entitled to the reduction;
17) no free tickets for groups, over 80's or baby categories;
(32) reduced tariffs for junger born after the 31/10/2000 upon presentation of an identity document and the presence of the person entitled to the reduction;
(33) adults born before the 01/11/1938 will be issued a free skipass upon presentation of an identity document and the presence of the person entitled to the reduction.
NOTES FOR ALL TYPES OF TICKETS
(b) a € 5,00 deposit is required for skipasses issued on keycards, refundable before 05/05/2019;
(c) prices of tickets may be subject to variations in the Euro/Swiss Francs exchange rate;
(d) skipasses for skiers can be used as per the timetables posted at the ticket office; departure from Breuil-Cervinia is permitted only up to one hour before the closure of the Swiss lift systems;
(e) it is necessary to have a skipass for skiers to access the half-pipe on the glacier; offenders will be fined € 50,00;
(f) skiers are strictly forbidden from leaving a lift before it reaches the arrival station; offenders will be subject to sanctions as provided by the law;
(g) insurance: upon request of the client it is possible to purchase insurance cover with the purchase of a ticket at the prices indicated on the tariff table; for information on the coverage and guarantees request a leaflet at the ticket office. Purchase of insurance means the acceptance of terms and conditions of the policy;
(h) Zermatt Bergbahnen AG is responsible for the opening and closure of the lifts and pistes in Swiss territory and may decide the timetable at their discretion. Prices of skipasses are established regardless of the number of lifts and pistes open during the validity of the skipass.